iDevCam is an app that allows you to control the camera in 3ds Max thru wi-fi with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
With iDevCam you can move, rotate or drive cameras or any other kind of object in your scene simply by moving and rotating your iDevice. This app will give you an handheld effect and control like seen in some of the latest feature films like Avatar and Rango but without the need for a multi-million dollar equipment.
What’s New in Version 1.51
- iDevCam now allows Move/Rotate/Drive every kind of object in 3dsMax.
What’s New in Version 1.5
- Playback control
- High pass and low pass filtering which allows you to have smooth movements
- Restrict axis now can be changed, you can move your cameras in all axis, two at a time
- Added option to extend the timeline when recording (default behaviour)
- Frequency of accelerometer sampling can be adjusted
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 5
3ds Max 9 SP1 or higher
iPhone, iPod, iPad with iOS 3.1.3 or higher
Promo video 1: