mr Manager 2013
mr Options Manager adds support in 3ds Max for Unified Sampling, Progressive Rendering, IBL, Importons and Irradiance Particles, which are hidden string options. The script enables you to save all settings into the file so you can load in a different session or send it to network rendering (except for IBL).
A description of the features are available on the mental ray help file.
- SSS2 shaders are now unhidden by default (3dsmax 2013 only)
- Added support for IBL in SSS2 shaders (3dsmax 2013 only)
- Added menu for easier access to mr Manager/iray Manager
- Updated to 3ds Max 2013
- Fixed IBL Mode not working on 2013 due to changes on paths (Thanks to Anthony Lester)
- Updated instalation path to User directory to avoid issues with permissions
“Unified Sampling” – mr 3.9 – 3DS MAX 2012
“Progressive Rendering” – mr 3.7 – 3DS MAX 2011 and above
“IBL” – mr 3.7 – 3DS MAX 2011 and above
“Importons” – mr 3.7 – 3DS MAX 2010 and above
“Irradiance Particles” – mr 3.7 – 3DS MAX 2010 and above
How to install:
Drag and drop the script into Max.
Go to Customize Menu -> Customize user interface
Select the Toolbar tab.
Select “You can do it! VFX” category
Drag and drop “mr Options Manager” into an existing toolbar or create a new one.
Note: It’s advised to run 3dsmax with administrative rights.